- fill it with some pictures of your company, your vehicles, your office, your employees, even your mascot.
- Then add some content and information about your business.
- Craft facebook posts to better engage your fans
- Continuously sharing photos and videos of your jobs (before & after)
“How can I get more likes?”
I’m not a big fan of trying to see how many “likes” you can get on your businesses Facebook page, I prefer business owners to be more focused on utilizing Facebook to drive relationships, engagement, and activity back to your actual brand.
Now you can entice visitors to become fans by offering them something in return. Perhaps do a contest where you pull one or two winners or you could also offer everyone who enters a coupon for a certain amount or a percentage off your services. They have to “like” your page to enter, so now when you send out information; it becomes part of their daily news feed.
All of their friends will also see it, and that can only help with your success.
Lead Generation for Direct Marketing
Many people are familiar with post cards and flyers when marketing carpet cleaning. Being able to delivering your message directly to your customer’s hands can be extremely efficient. Research shows that direct marketing campaigns can see about a 5% return on investment. Of course, nowadays there a few choices as to where that “mail” can be sent.
Utilizing Facebook as a lead generation component can be very inexpensive and also help you ensure that you are spending marketing dollars on qualified leads. Developing a solid and targeted mailing list, and delivering to them a compelling and nicely designed coupon will help gain your potential client’s attention.
Your job is to continue to fuel the fire by giving your customers good returns for referring your business and continue to reward loyal customers, especially when they bring you new customers. Send coupons out to your customer base on a regular schedule. Your customers will help you by forwarding your coupons to their contacts while also helping your build your customer base.
A few things to remember:
- Always when marketing your carpet cleaning business is to create a relationship between your online and offline marketing. If you talk to people in person let them know about your online marketing properties like Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Happy clients will tell their friends what a great job you did taking care of their carpets. In fact, a large percentage of business in carpet cleaning is word of mouth, and excellent customer service and good value often travels quickly through the grapevine.