Posted on Dec 28, 2011 by FBiframes
YouTube videos can be embedded into your Facebook fan pages using the FBiframes Visual/HTML Editor app by following the steps below:
1. Get Code
- Go to the individual page for the Youtube Video
- Click on the Share button under the video
- Then Click on the Embed button and Copy the code (<iframe…..)
2. Add the embed code into your app
- Back in the FBiframes admin for your “Visual/HTML Editor” app, add the copied code into the “HTML” view for the tab you want to add to your Facebook fan page.
- Paste the code you copied from Youtube into HTML view and click Save.
- If you’re happy with how it looks, Publish the changes to your Facebook fan page.
Design Tip: Be sure to add a header image that will help your newly embedded PDF standout on your Facebook fan page tab. Upload a header image (520px wide) to the “Visual” tab in the Editor before you add the embed code from Scribd. Also remember to “Save” before you toggle between the “Visual Tab” and the “HTML Tab”
FBiframes is a Facebook and social media marketing application service provider (“ASP”), that enables small business owners and marketing professionals to easily create custom apps for their Facebook fan pages without any technical knowledge. Our customizable apps increase user engagement and allow businesses’ to increase social media interactions with potential clients. Our current apps are developed for Facebook with opportunities for cross-platform engagements (twitter and youtube).