We have been working hard to produce incredibly useful applications to our customer base, and are always looking to improve our current apps. Case in point – our photo voting application has been upgraded with over a dozen new features, including the ability to use YouTube videos in your promotion too! Now it’s even easier for your fans to engage with your business and participate in the contest that you are running.
- The ability to use YouTube videos for your promotion
- Voting via Facebook Permissions. Easy, one click voting – user will not need to enter email address. (very non-intrusive and easy for engagement)
- New, aesthetically pleasing hover buttons for Facebook share, Facebook send, and Tweeting
- Share items on Facebook & Twitter that link directly back to that specific item in the app
- Facebook Share/Send show the thumbnail of the item
- Optional pop-out “Thank You” screen that gives the user the ability to share the contest.
- Facebook comment wall on each of the media voting participants. Start a conversation about each entry on with its very own wall.
- Roll-over descriptions for each of your entries – to give more details about the photo or video in the contest.
- Image/Video captions, with ability to do links
- Can collect email addresses still, via Facebook permissions.
- Large image size increased to better see images.
- Can specify how many times an individual is allowed to vote (for each item, and for whole app).
- Ability to sort items by number of votes (ascending or descending, order them yourself, or randomly).
- New vote icon.
- Displaying votes a little differently to allow for international languages.
We weren’t joking! A lot of great new features and upgrades to this app – only $14.95 per month to run one of these great engagement promotions directly from your fan page.
We are dedicated to providing the best possible service, and producing the highest level of products.