Increase interaction with your businesses Facebook fan page by embedding a PDF by uploading to Scribd and then embedding into your FBiframes Visual/HTML Editor app.
Follow the steps below to publish your PDF to your Facebook fan page:
Step 1: Upload your PDF to Scribd
You will need a Scribd account and signing up is easy – just visit Scribd
- Log into Scribd
- Click the button
- Select your file and click “Upload” on the upload page
Step 2: Get the embed code from Scribd
- In Scribd, view your list of uploaded documents by hovering over your account name (upper-right corner) and selecting My Documents
- Find the document you want to place on your Facebook Page, and click its name
- On the right-side of the page, there will be a section labeled Share & Embed.
- Find the little Embed button and click it. (looks like </> )
- When the popup window opens, find the section labeled Embed this document and click the “Copy” button for the HTML5 tab.
- Close the popup.
Step 3: Add the HTML with the embed code from Scribd
- Back in the FBiframes admin for your “DIY” app, add the copied code in the HTML view for the tab you want to add your PDF.
- Paste the code you copied from Scribd into HTML view and click Save.
- If you’re happy with how it looks, Publish the changes to your Facebook fan page.