Posted on 02 January 2012 by FBiframes
SlideShare presentations, documents and videos can be embedded into Facebook fanpages using the FBiframes Visual/HTML Editor app by following the steps below:
1. Get Code
- Go to the individual page for any presentation or document
- Click on the Embed button on top of the player
- COPY the embed code
2. Add the embed code into your FBiframes Visual/HTML Editor app
- Back in the FBiframes admin for your “Visual/HTML Editor” app, add the copied code into the “HTML” view for the tab you want to add to your Facebook fan page.
- Paste the code you copied from Slideshare into HTML view and click Save.
- If you’re happy with how it looks, Publish the changes to your Facebook fan page.
Design Tip: Be sure to add a header image that will help your newly embedded Slideshare presentation standout on your Facebook fan page tab. Upload a header image (520px wide) to the “Visual” tab in the WYSIWYG before you add the embed code from Scribd. Also remember to “Save” before you toggle between the “Visual” tab and the “HTML Tab”
FBiframes is a Facebook and social media marketing application service provider (“ASP”), that enables small business owners and marketing professionals to easily create custom apps for their Facebook fan pages without any technical knowledge. Our customizable apps increase user engagement and allow businesses’ to increase social media interactions with potential clients. Our current apps are developed for Facebook with opportunities for cross-platform engagements (twitter and youtube).